Tuesday 15 March 2011

Bases and protection

Hello,

ok so I have been playing Drangon age 2 and failed at posting here.
I got in my Battle Foam order. I went with a black 720. Made some custom trays, and picked up an already made tray. Created a topper for it all.

below is what I picked up.
2 50 man trays, a 35 man terminator tray, a three drop pod, 6 rhino tray or simular like vindicator,  (stacked)
and a tray for 4 dreads, and two landraiders with a couple spots to put extra arms, or guns if needed.

 


 

 




I have also received my bases. They come from dragon Forge and I love them, great price, fast, and looks good too.

I picked up terminator bases,

a champion terminator base,
 some dread bases,
 some troop,
and some odd and ends.

     

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Jealous of the Battlefoam. It's still something I need to find the money for instead of bringing around a pizza box for my drop pod. :)

    ReplyDelete